About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

AFS dinner! LOL!

ok.. I'm not there yet! seriously.. I am now preparing myself.. one Aunty (aunty Soo) will come pick me up? LOL

this morning I ate breakfast with my family (ex Hilda cos she's angry at us).. then I went to the office and sat.. read some Shopaholic~

then ben and I went to megamall to buy some dvd's or cds!

we saw some TA girls in mega!? I mean.. whats up!? LOL!

anyways.. Ben and I bought: Mall Cop (YEAH!), Underworld?! (BEN wanted it..), Scary movie (whole set! 1,2,3,4!), one more I forgotten already!

can't wait to go watch all of them! strain my eyes! HEHE!

then after buying all the cds.. Ben and I met up my parents for lunch.. before that.. we went to my aunt's shop to check out watches! maybe on my birthday I would get one? but not worth it??? so.. we ate lunch in Sushi Yoshi? I forgot the name of the sushi place! LOL! Ben and I kept grabbing the plates and eat all the delicious sushis' or makis' LOL! nice! pictures will be updated soon! Hazel walked from tuition to eat lunch with us..

later.. after lunch.. Hazel and I rushed to church.. caught up with Jared and Patrick.. had a little meeting..

bla bla bla! we then had a worship practice.. and I didn't know when it ended so I asked Hui Shun to fetch me back home on his motorcycle.. so cool! I mean. it was fun?

scary also! but it was alright.. nice experience! great driving skills! xD

after that.. I quickly took a bath.. and get some traditional clothes to try on.. (that's the theme for the dinner!) so I put this and that on yet not nice! so alas I am now wearing a red cheong-sam.. even hazel says I look like I don't own a waist.. but that's the best I could fine.. so don't care la.. now waiting to be picked up! xD

update u guys later?

Love, hannah