About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, May 11, 2009

I hate watching TV’s

haha.. the title is SO false!

I mean.. I love it.. but when there is HOT guys in it.. ARGH! kill me..

LOL! every time I see there is a HOT, SAUCY
guy in it I would seriously have a mental breakdown! haha..

I'd seriously MELT! I just finished watching TV show called <<To Grow With Love>> on 8TV!

I LOVE TVB!!

this show is about.. Since childhood, Ho Mei Tin has been chubby. She returned to Philippines after constantly teased about her chubby. When she discovers that someone has been responding to her drawing in response to her perspectives on love, she decides to stay on and look for the man of her dreams. Tin's boss, Tai Hei is displeased with her chubby figure and keeps picking on her for no reason. But who would guess he would fall in love with this girl one day? To forget Tin, he decides to marry his girlfriend. Tin who has been longing for a happy marriage has landed a job as a wedding consultant. Unexpectedly though, her first customer turns out to be Tai Hei.

I LOVE this show! I mean.. that hot guy.. not her boss! but her bosses BOSSes brother! LOL.. the hot guy.. argh.. I wana know his name! ish..

ok.. TVB's dramas are all crazy! a lot of conflicts so ya! do catch up! haha.. it's a nice show! I'm so forgetting bout my exam right now! LOL

PS: went for a study group with Jeremy.. LOL! ended up drawing! *remind me to NEVER go for a study group, EVER! LOL..

Love, Hannah

pics..
She is the MAIN CHARACTER! she actually had to eat and eat to buff up JUST for this show! how cool! oh.. her name is Myolie Wu acting as Ho Mei Tin, Tina.. Love her!

this guy is evil! argh! haha.. no la.. he's ok.. i mean in the show he acts all evil-ish to Tina.. his name is Andy Hui acting as Daniel, Tai Hei..


THIS my friends, IS the hot guy! he is soooo hot! i'm melting! save me! LOL.. his name is Matthew (just hearing his name makes me drool.. LOL) Ko acting as Cheong Mun Jun, Joe.. i love you!!!! ahhhhhh~