About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, May 8, 2009

*flash mid-finger* bloody idiot! get out of my TRACK!!!

this 'special' post is dedicated to you lifeless idiot!

I hate you! oh.. WE hate you! I know who you are!

you pitiful and lifeless soul! I hate you! I despise you!! very much! *spits!!*

I'm difficult to handle, you say!
what the hell? what is that suppose to mean?

why do I need to be handled by you? unless..

HAH! I know.. gee.. how I wish I get a day when everyone is listening I'd spread it out!

you bitch! you thousand face ass hole!

you handle everyone..

acting all innocent and blur! gee.. you are such an actress!

I mean I am too! I know why I'm difficult to handle by you because I don't follow what you want me to do! I don't fall for your 'acts'..

you want to act? I can act along too! haha.. you want to fool me? not that easy!

see.. I know you have been acting so hard since you were born.. gee.. what a pitiful life! I think you should rest..

ooppss! you cant if not everyone knows your 'dirty little secret' eh?

*inhale, exhale x2*

I salute you! I seriously do!

you know you can act really well! I mean like, in front of girls you are like this, but in front of guys you act all innocent and pitiful.. but guess what? they blend..
these two 'acts' of yours blend! it blends well!

OMG!

I seriously salute you!! you clever, genius EVIL bitch!

on the other hand!

do define hypocrite to me!
how dare you call my friend a hypocrite when she's a 100% not!

you are! you are the hypocrite, the slut, the bitch, the ass hole, the father sucking idiot!!!

how dare you do that to her huh?

who the fucking idiot are you in this world to say that to my friend?

who are you?!!? you are JUST a pitiful soul wandering around for ATTENTION!

oh I know you.. I know your type too deep! cool! you want a battle!? slap me!!!!

I'd seriously stick a chicken into you ass! don't think I don't dare! find me a chicken and trust me you'd have it in your ass the second you blink your eyes!

I guess you are the way you are because you are lacking of family love.. oh.. I seriously pity you, NOT!

after what you did to me and my friends you deserve nothing but to see us all walk away from you!

*hMPH* I know you'd be reading my blog.. I know you would!

you'd be sticking your face onto the screen of your comp or laptop and start planning on how to get rid of me!
great! I have another war coming up!

oh I'm prepared! I'm seriously prepared! I have all I need here in my heart! at least I have God standing beside me.. and you? Satan I guess..

a little advice for you : its not too late to change you know? to be accepted by who you REALLY are.. I know everyone on this planet has to live a life of drama.. you have to act here and there.. but at least they have most of the originals of themselves out unlike you.. you place your acting more.. and guess what.. that wont help.. if you need help.. I'll be here but do buy a chicken first! you deserve it! LOL

hate but still will love you, Hannah