About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

2 long weeks of holidays!!


yes!! here i come! my beautiful holidays!

but 2 weeks only? *sigh* what should i d0? DATE ME!

LoL!

i wish i wouldn't need to go back to school next next week!

why am i counting down the days?! LOL!

i still don't know what i should do???

mum is going to buy dvds (as she promise!) and i'm going to strain my eyes! yes! dats my first plan!

then maybe go to the hospital for eyes surgery! LOL!

oh! i seriously want to go to the beach and sun bathe! but NO! i cant.. because we are in this freaking country that bikini's aren't allowed in public! then what are bikinis for?! bloody idiots!

maybe swimming would help! fitting my body up!

yeah! IU night is coming up! LOL

PS: i can't wait!

Love, Hannah