About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

mad world!!! (or should I say Malaysia!)

Ok so basically I had a mad MAD day! not really but who cares?

ok it started this way.. I woke up late! wanted to wake up early but sad.. I broke that thingy again! LOL!

anyways.. I went to school with the dkdc mood (learn from Darsyanah.. Don't Know Don't Care is what it stands for! xD).. because I'm having Sports, Civic and accounts paper today! sulky mood I guess!

the thing I cant believe is there are real nerds! seriously I mean like who studies Sports and Civic by text book.. I mean I don't even want to touch the book then! most of my class mates are holding the text book to their face and GOSH that is freaking weird because I seem to be the odd one not doing that! C'mon! imagine me! with those text books! u must be dreaming or that's NOT ME!

so OK.. didn't give a damn.. our first paper of the day would be SPORTS and it starts at 8.30am so D and I went to the ICT to check out some things from her pen drive but sad.. we can't see anything.. bloody school is so freaking poor that the computers can be thrown away! USELESS crap!

during our exam, Darsyi and I sat together in front of the class.. =) great! then we kept playing since we finished our papers early.. I drew like so many things on the white board with my highlighters! =D and we used our calculators as communication! LOL! it was nice..

then we had Civic! plain crap I tell u! I finished like it 15 minutes? xD I don't care whether I flunk it because its worth-less! (LOL!) anyways.. we went for recess! I seriously think I cant save money unless I don't bring it! I mean the past few days I have been going to school without money.. and want to try it differently today to see whether I can control myself by bringing money.. BUT SAD I SPENT IT ALL!!!! NO!!! I hate myself.. because I suck! in everything!!! NOOOO!! (every step you climb a mountain.. you make it through the pain.. just when you gave up all your dreams..- sings Adam Lambert) *sigh* there are BOUNDARIES for me, all the freaking time!

don't care la.. money can re-earn.. but my self-believe is GONE! it's never coming back.. (ok.. fine! I'm E-M-O-ing now.. got that?)

let's continue with my day alright?

so.. after recess we had 1 hours time before accounts paper start.. so T, D and I were chatting.. (ok fine! not me! I mean I was there.. just repeating wat T says to D and making FUN because I cant understand a fucking word they are saying! LOL!) oh and there was this best part.. I mean not for T but for me and D I guess.. LOL! I forgot what T said to me but I used my hand or palm to just slap T's breast! I think it was her left!!! (LOL!! seriously! I mean like maybe her left is shrinking so much now! LOL! I heard a loud BANG or something.. hahaha.. hers are so freaking stiff! what the.. and its so big! lucky is the guy to be with her! *laughs with tears!*) then she wanted to hit mine but she call herself pure so she tried using a pencil case but sad I covered mine and screamed so she'd be aware that I am NOT letting her hit it! LOL and when I screamed I screamed EEEEEEEEE! not GIRI!! what the hell! get that straight dudes! why in the middle of my boob's life crisis would I scream HIS name for?

ok.. so everything went alright I think.. even for Accounts.. I'm so not ready for tomorrow's account paper! but who cares! I'm up for my INDEPENDENCE?! LOL!

and yesterday I seriously smelt fresh air after Physics! PHEW! I feel a little lighter now.. maybe tomorrow I'd be floating? haha..

GTG!

PS: I seriously cant wait for my church camp! and JOHN! ya.. That's so Hannah sounds great! LOL!

Love, Hannah