About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

haha.. in my mum's office!

i have saved lots of blog post in my laptop..
but can't publish it because i can't seem to find the modem (mum out smarted me this time..) =P
anyways.. now i am in her office invading her computer..
just came back from BIO tuition.. haha..
today wasnt suppose to have BIO tuition but we replace it today.. so i have 3 tuitions today! fully book unless u want to hang out now!?
=D
having another tuition at 3pm-5pm and 8pm-10pm! so.. ya.. i'll be resting my head tonight!
i skipped school yesterday! how cool!?
i gave my parents an excuse saying i wanted to study at home and which i DID! bio.. ok?!
and later watched TV the whole afternoon! LOL!
feel so tired now.. ish! haven't seen him a couple of days now.. haha! feels nice.. feelings getting loossen abit.. trying not to be in love or admiring or even liking someone at this point..
next week is mid year examination time! and this Sunday (sorry P, YW, n J i won't be attending the fund raising lunch, i really want to though! sorry again) having a spelling competition in K.P. LOL! i am psyching out here! scary! i think i'll flunk my first word! L.O.L!!!
anyways.. wish me luck!
muahhh to all!
i seem to like saying MUAAHHHH and bull shit now days! why? *answer me*
Love, Hannah