About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, May 1, 2009

oh my goodness!

I wanted to update my blog last night..

but then.. there was a inconvenience..

thanks to my lil brother and sister.. virus were invading my laptop! ARGH!

I had to scan and detect those viruses! and kill them! so I simply cant open anything..

blehh..

dun care la!

its ok now..

for once I thought I have to reformat my whole lappy! thank God!

=D

ok.. so I just finished packing my luggage..

going down to Selangor aka KL! =D

cant wait!

but then.

I'm missing 2 tuition, and a BBQ sleepover today!

yeerrrrr!

never mind Hannah.. shopping is better..

=D

I get to see my grand ma..

shopping.. see my cousins.. and more shopping! =D

*sigh*

anyways.. think on the bright side.. I'm having another activity in church next week I think.. so even if I skip this it wouldn't matter..

oh.. I'm almost finishing this book called 'shopaholic and sister'! I started on Monday.. and now its finishing! less than 20 pages left! argh!

Cik Norharti!! I want more shopaholic books! I could read them in KL but sad I informed u at the last minute.. BLEHHH!

oh ya.. before I go..

I wouldn't be updating my blog for 3 days!

mum wouldn't let me bring my lappy down!

she asked me to choose.. lappy or guitar..

so I picked my guitar!

*sigh* never mind la..

miss me all you want! I'll miss you too!

hehe! I'm so freaking blurr! I usually pack my luggage in order.. but today.. I just grab whatever I saw that could be accepted in KL! LOL..

my luggage is so freaking empty! it usually is so full that I need another bag! LOL!

maybe I'm becoming like JESS-one of the character in shopaholic and sister.. she's becky's sister! haha

anyways.. I gotta go..

=(

PS: I miss you! I will miss you.. =( sorry I didn't pick you.. =X

will be missed by, Hannah