About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, May 22, 2009

i'm a failure!!! NO!!

i seriously want to die now.. (ok not exactly!)
EEEEE! i hate myself now! seriously!
i was planning to wake up early in the morning today.. but then i slept! so freaking LAZY!
not that i was tired but.. it was drizzling and i love the rain.. and i'm in my blanket all cozy and warm.. AHHHHH! i just.. FAILED myself!!!!!!!
i'm so annoyed! if i had woke up i would have known how to answer those papers easily!
ISH!!!
never mind!
i won't die even if i flunk biology rite?
don't care! anyways...
PS: i don't mind.. seriously... (sarcastic? i hope not..)
sort of annoyed.. HANNAH