About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

wat sort of...!

i just came out of Facebook! damn!
i'm so addicted to it!
oh.. my parents are away to the Philippines! how cool is that?
they will be there till next week!
i love it when they arent around to bug me! but i miss them so so much!
and seriously its really hard without my mum around.. she usually helps with transportation.. and now i have to fix everything up myself!
xP
ok.. i just took a quiz *which of the seven deadly sins am i.. and my answer is.. ENVY! wth! LOL
Like greed, envy may be characterized by an insatiable desire; they differ, however, for two main reasons. First, greed is largely associated with material goods, whereas envy may apply more generally. Second, those who commit the sin of envy resent that another person has something they perceive themselves as lacking, and wish the other person to be deprived of it.
maybe true i guess.. but can't blame me! LOL it comes from within!
and FB says i'm an EATAHOLIC too! wow.. i have so much in common with.....! LOL!
Alisson: yeah! restaurant city rocks my socks! LOL!
chemistry 3 went past SLOWLY today!
so sleepy!
going to sleep when i get home later!
i'm having Chemistry paper 1 and 2 tomorrow!
PS: is my blog THAT cool? no right? its just a lame teenager living her life in a website! LOL
love, Hannah