About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, May 4, 2009

a poem in 2 different language just for someone.. =D

the original:
(Chinese)
我一直愛着一個人,
很久很久了。
但是他不知道,
因為我不曾把愛說出口。
后來,他的手
被另一個人牽着了,
那個人也愛他很久很久了,
在我愛着他的時候。

他們要結婚的前一天,
他打了一通電話給我,
“我愛你”,他對我說。
握着話筒的我,已經泣不成聲了。
“從我說我愛你的這一刻開始,
我不會再愛你了,因為,
我一定要好好的愛我的老婆,
她愛我,很久很久了。”
這是他對我說的最后一句話,
在我泣不成聲的時候。

我也愛你,你知道嗎?
很久很久了。

(English)
I keep loving this one person,
for a very, very long time.
But he doesn't know,
because i don't have the courage to tell him so.
finally, his hand has been held by someone else,
and that person also loved him for a very long time,
while i was still in love with him.

the day before they got married,
he called me.
"i love you", he said to me.
holding these words, i was speechless.
"from this time on after i tell you that i love you,
i can love you no more, because
i have to love my wife
she has loved me, for a very, very long time."
then that was the last i have heard of him,
when i was speechless.

i love you too, do you know that?
for a very, very long time.


OMG! so sad right? i feel like crying after reading this! gee! what a sad story..
haha~
=)
LOVE, Hannah