About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The chronicles of Riddick

OMG! I love this MU-V! it rocks!!!

not that I knew it actually was airing today.. but what the heck!?

psst.. there's a hot guy in this movie..

there will always be a hot guy in any movie you watch!!
– mum told me! gee! I take that as a compliment ya?

the hot guy's name is Vin Diesel!!! go search!! his HOT!

seriously! I LURVE him! I'm sooooo melting…

a familiar voice : " you ALWAYS melt!"

what the hell!?!?

anyways.. I think Vin Diesel don't even need two arms to hold me.. OMG! he's so HOT! so muscular!

just a piece of him would make me float to HEAVEN! wahhhhhhh!

I'm so drooling right now!

I totally forgot what I studied just now.. which was Add Math.. LOL!

AHHHHHH!

save me!! im drowning in my own body!! I'm deeply touched by his smile!!

AHHHHHHHH~

lOl.. I seriously love my life! ahhhhhhh!

oh Hannah stop it comes that idiotic voice again!

WTF!

ok.. heres some pictures of him.. and her.. she's the other character in the MU-V..

she's called Alexa Davalos (she gets to see him like whenever she wants! and she hugged him! and they were in arms! and they were.. ahhh! jealous! JEALOUS!)..

ENJOY your drools!

MUCHO HOT in here!











LOVE, and melted.. Hannah