About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, May 1, 2009

HOUSE OF WAX!

*shrieks!*

it was freaking scary la!!

OMG! I hate it! I was screaming and shouting..

I couldn't feel my legs while watching those thrilling parts!

especially the part where they show us how they wax the human! arghh!

scary..

they actually wax the person when they are alive!

still breathing all! *pukes*

and after like a few hours or a day.. they'd die and grow moles in the wax.. because of no food and water!

I pity them.. they have to suffer from the hot bloody wax!

argh!

I hate evil people like those two.. they could live their lives with blood in their hands! YUCK!!!

anyways.. there's 2 hot guys in it so I don't mind!

=D

PS: I hate horror movies or thrillers (unless there's someone with me that I can hug and squeeze!) spicy food and heat! yup! these four are my worst nightmares!

PS: I'm going now.. seriously! going to KL!.. stop me?

=( Hannah