About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

*pang* me please..

i'm listening to Shu Ying's songs from her blog while posting!
gosh.. kids can be really annoying now days eh?
  1. they were poking me with toys and pulling or should i say dragging me everywhere..
  2. they love to jump around like mad cows..
  3. they love talking in their language which i simply don't understand yet its cute! ahaha..
  4. they are easy to get along (if you have sweets and strong arms that is!) LOL
  5. they can be really adorable when they are doing their thing while you just watch..
  6. they have this loud voice! seriously! i can be deaf in minutes now! haha..
  7. they have this big tummy where u can always tease them about! =D

i love kids! seriously! they are very cute! but on the other hand they annoy me..

cant wait to have my own! haha.. i'd see them grow up..

i'd hear them call me 'mummy' or even say a freaking word!

i'd help them get on their feet when they fall..

haha.. *snap out of it!*

i'm thinking to far.. haha! =D

P/S kids love sweets.. to make them listen u have to bribe a little! hahaha! my technique!

LOVE, Hannah