About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

my love towards him is still existing without my knowledge

the days I counted is now all disappearing..

the days I counted was the days I last saw you

it has been quite a while now

before I even said hi to you

I sort of left you some where in my heart

all locked up and not even thinking of you

that is until I saw your pictures

you look the same

but there was something wrong with the pictures

it sort of looked warm

it felt like it had more love in it

and then I noticed

in the picture there was a 'her'

it was as if I am seeing a couple

NO!
I
AM seeing a couple.. lovely indeed

but I don't feel happy, why?

after seeing the pictures

I felt a warm tear rolling down my cheeks

I felt a crunched up feeling right under my tummy

I felt a heart ache

I don't know why? I thought I had forgotten all about you

I just realized
you were always in my heart.. never once left

but I guess in your heart I don't even exist anymore

because you have her..

you have HER!

OMG!

*sigh*

I might as well just leave this feeling

but how!? I have been trying all these years!

tell me HOW!!!!!!