About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

tagged by ALISSON! and a song that came across my mind!

1.besides ur lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?

when u say 'to get' means havent lar.. ok.. hmm~ maybe my forehead? haha..

2.how did you feel when you woke up this morning?

restlessly tired! haha..

3.who was the last person/people you took photo with?

my cousin brother (Marcus) yesterday i think before i went home..

4.would you consider yourself spoiled?

erm.. hmmm~ lemme think for once in my life.. LOL! no! i dont think i'm spoiled! haha

5.will you ever donate blood?

like of course! but if its for the unfortunates only! not mosquito or even vampire unless the vampire is a GUY and HOT! LOL

6.have you ever had a best friend who was of opposite sex?

yea.. once but we lost contact after wards.. how sad eh?


7.Do you want someone to be dead?

yes! seriously! i want HER dead now! this instant! LOL

8.what does your last text message say?

ehm.. PRIVACY would be appreciated! LOL

9.what are you thinking right now?

OH NO! MID YEAR EXAM IS DUE TO NEXT WEEK! SAVE ME!!!!

10.Do you want someone to be with you right now?

yes! and i want THAT someone to be a cuddly one too! LOL

11.what was the time you went to bed last night?

hmmm~ 12.48am? LoL

12.where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?

its not a tee though.. school uniform from parkson..! Haha


13.Is someone on your mind right now?

yeap! HIM! and HER.. AND HIM too! LoL


14.who was the last person(s) who text you?

HIM.. not THAT him.. but its a him.. haha!

PS: i LURVE this song!
我們怎么了 by S.H.E!! nice song! makes me want to cry!! ='(
lyrics down here!

落畦H前 再看一眼 你模糊側臉
這會不會是最後紀念
我凝視你 而你凝視 窗外的陰天
一句抱歉都僵在嘴邊

*我搞不懂 我們到底怎麼了
 誠實的背後 是否住著傷口
 我想不透 我們的愛怎麼了
 雨下過以後 是否能讓什麼復活*

你的項鍊 還在胸前 晃動著昨天
為何回憶會讓人暈眩
如果我們 繼續向前 走進雨裡面
會不會有溶解的危險

REPEAT*

明明從前 連爭執都很甜美
現在怎會 說句話 就弄痛一遍

REPEAT*
*sniff sniff*! yerr! i LOVE this song! =)