About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

my not so normal Saturday!

it was raining HEAVILY, I repeat, HEAVILY last night! and the lightning was so BRIGHT.. thunder was SO LOUD!!!

our electricity keep going off so hazel, ben and I took turns to switch it back on.. it kept hitting until we gave up
switching the electricity back on..

so we chatted in the living room and I saw the lightning kept getting closer and the thunder got louder!

then it hit our swing (MUMMY!!!)! we heard a sound.. and I saw a blue bolt-ing thingy.. LOL!

so I suggested we go into the store room and wait there till everything cool down a little bit..

so we chatted..

we had truth or dare.. we talked.. and ya.. so sister brotherly nice! =P

we slept at 2am (I think) when the lightning and thunder went to rest.. LOL!

so today I woke up slopishly.. LOL! what sort of word!

anyways.. I woke up at 11am or so.. washed my shoes which has been ages since I last did it! LOL

then ate breakfast or you could call it lunch..

watched some news.. and guess what.. Simon Cowell said he wouldn't want to be in AI for next season.. I hope he wont I mean it wont be fun anymore! I love you SIMON!!! =P

and I guess its true! Kris Allen sucked than Adam.. Adam owns my heart! LOL! love him all the way!

so I see ben and Hilda do their work.. then ben and I decided to jog since we cant go for golf..

we jogged in the old TAMAN GELORA.. it was nice.. but I get a lot of stares! why?! gee!

anyways.. we bought some snacks then head home since we had a dinner coming up at 7.30PM!

went home and played a little badminton with hazel, Hilda, Arthur, and ben!

then after Arthur went home we rushed to take a bath.. I got into this lovely coat-like dress which my mum bought and haven't worn it yet! so I decided to give it a go! LOL!

put on a little eye shadow (smoking!) which add a little spark!

then aunty Chris came! NICE!

she owns this nice little yellow convertible! I love it!! I simply adore it! I asked her to sell it to me if she wants to sell it! LOL

ben and I rocked the back seat by waving our hands up high to catch passing car's attention! COOL!

we reached the restaurant, it was suppose to be a dog charity thingy! LAME!

everyone stared at me! as if I'm… I don't know! gee.. I hear some girls hushing to their friends.. I'm tall and bla bla! gee!!!!

anyways.. I saw Chalani! great! LOL!

she wore a skirt and a black top.. nice!

anyways.. I was bored through out the whole fashion show! USELESS crap! seriously!

then we decided to ditch it.. we went for a drive around town then to Mc.Donald TC for ice-creams! guys kept staring again! GEEEEE!

we pumped and rocked all the way.. LOL! I love the convertible
man! muah!!!!

okay.. I gotta go.. pics are all down there! ENJOY!!!

=D

PS: I hate BIO now.. =P ok maybe not but I hate me! my life gets so roller coasty type! ISH!!!

PPS: I love him!! I love you! I love me? xD

love, hannah