About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, May 1, 2009

first day in Selangor.. =(

its freaking hot here! NO!!!
pollution!
oh NO!
reached my grand ma's house around 2pm++
OH YA! my dad used the GPS all the way from Kuantan to HERE.. wth?
he says he wants to check how silly and funny that GPS is..
LOL!
anyways.. we had Cendol and Rojak on the way..
met some hot guys.. hahaha!
reached and ate again... LOL
then i played my guitar for a while..
then went for a nap..
woke up with 4 bloody cousins (Marcus, Mandy, Samantha and Samuel) surrounding me!
and jumping on the bed..
BLEHH! annoyance!
but wtd? their cute.. xixi..
so i went down stairs and opened my mum's laptop.. haha!
thank God she has her laptop.. and Celcom Broadband.. if not i'd be calling this place hell..
=)
yerr.. YAN WEN! i envy u being there in church having BBQ and sleepover!
yerr..!!!
hope everythings fine there!
never mind! i'm going KLCC tomorrow! SHOPPING! cant wait..
i'm SOOO hitting KINOKUNIYA first!
LOVE that place..
its like heaven - book heaven though..
i want to ask humans to come along with me! yay..
might ask my 'bro'
=D
kk la.. i gtg.. hate blogging with these kids around me..
they are pressing the keypads and moving the wireless mouse! geez!
LOVE, Hannah