About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spell it right challenge! (Kuantan)

I hate it! I hate me!

ok.. let me start from the TOP!

I woke up and ate a little macaroni.. then waited for my Aunt to pick me up and bring me to Cik. Norharti's house..

we headed off to KUANTAN PARADE.. registered and waited.. SHY came along! OMG! she looked so GIRLY! LOL

so many HUMANS! I got a bit nervous when I see the number of humans coming in!

my team was the first to be up on stage accompanied by SMART and 2 other unknown schools! LOL

blah blah blah..

Darsyanah went up first.. her word was O-U-S-T-E-R.. but sadly she got it wrong.. she spelled it A-U-S-T-E-R, I mean that is complete bad luck! they sound the same!

then it was Chalani's turn! OMG! her word was N-U-C-L-E-U-S! so freaking easy.. and of course she got it right..

Maryam was next.. I forgot her word though.. but she passed..

then MY TURN! scary much! my word was D-I-F-F-U-S-E-R! I got it right! I actually thought it was D-I-F-F-U-S-O-R.. Thank God I guess.. =D

the next round Chalani and Maryam went out! then it was my turn..

my word was D-I-S-S-O-U-L-T-I-O-N! but I spelt it D-E-S-S-O-L-U-T-I-O-N! fuck the 'I'! LOL!

anyways.. it was fun.. no doubt! went home early.. around 3pm.. and bought a MOTHER's Day cake for my mum..

later we are going to CROCODILE ROCK for dinner! yay! love mummy!

I love you! all mummy's around the world for doing a good job! MUAHH!

PS: I miss you.. seriously.. and according to Giri.. your tummy is big.. so what? spongy! I don't have to buy a pillow I guess! LOL! muah!

Love, Hannah