About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, May 25, 2009

love is like a battlefield?

why do they say that?

seriously.. does it feel so?

LoL like he said.. maybe I no more feeling can't feel the tense! LOL!

=P

had Add Math today.. it was OKAY I guess!

Bio wasn't that bad..

since today was OKAY! I got some fresh air..

but tomorrow!

its like passing by the 'smelly toufu' stall! it smells! but when u eat it, it taste nice, when u walk faster and leave it fresh air reappears!

comparing it to PHYSICS! straight 3 freaking papers in one day! KILL me!

ok FUCK it..

I LOVE 'sugar rush' people!!! its so nice! xD

I want the collection! I'm as addicted as to Gossip Girl or Desperate Housewives or even Ugly Betty! LOL!!

xDD

oh.. if anyone can play me 'your beautiful' by James Blunt I will seriously love you with all my heart! its so nice.. its playing now in my WMP!

I love No Boundaries too! Sugar! Battlefield, Love Game!!!

wow.. my life of loving! LOL!

I LOVE YOU!!!! all of you! seriously! life is short.. use it to love! than hate.. (ok seriously where did I pick that up from?!!)

PS: can't wait for this Friday.. everythings' ending!! yeah!!!

PPS: I love you! =P

Love, Hannah

"but its time to face the truth, I will never be with you.." ok that part from 'your beautiful' is so saddening! LOL