About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, May 15, 2009

1 down.. 9 more to go!! (Wednesday)

BM was freaking tiring!

I mean.. 5 freaking LONG hours!

wth?!

out of 5 hours I maybe spending 3 only!

the other two was staring at empty space! LOL

today (now is currently 12.57am) I'm having English and SEJARAH (history)! wish me luck!

I hate history! seriously..

anyways.. I finished chapter one and two.. hopefully I get enough time for chapter 3 and 4 today.. (later today)

=D

I'm freaking exhausted now.. goTa ciao..

PS: 'Love is a useless hobby practiced by fools' (agree?) quoted by 'Gabe' in a movie I just finished watching just now! LOL! I guess he is right! love IS useless! waste of time! and acknowledged by NO one.. absolutely no one.. =X

xoxo, Hannah