About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sejarah oi sejarah! LoL




it wasn't hard! nor was it easy! (history)
AHHHHH!
i don't think I'll get an A but i tried my best OKAY!?
i studied the WHOLE day yesterday!
okay.. not really WHOLE (in fact watched the curious case of Benjamin Button some more!) day.. but i did! i made notes! i memorized!
i even woke up this morning! 5am! (had rashes after the beer i drank last night)
i studied! made more notes! and memorized MORE!!! *sigh* i hope this pays off because my eyes are.. very TIRED!
*ISH!* so freaking tired!
seriously!
having chemistry (paper 3) tomorrow!
heard humans said MAGNESIUM OXIDE is coming out people!! be prepared! i gave you the questi
on already!!!
wish me luck!! and good LUCK to you that are taking!! *xoxo*
and.. i seriously want to KILL her! wtf!
Love, (excluding her) Hannah