About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, May 8, 2009

wow Hannah, that’s… *silence* (Monday)

yea! I get that a lot these days..

first I heard from my maid.. this morning which made me utterly MISERABLE and had to ignore all my darlings in school because I was fucking angry!

(that's because my maid washed my shoe and it was SOAKING WET! which means no shoe to wear! had to force my BIG FOOT into size 4! gosh.. thank God my feet survived! hahaha)

second… my mum.. said I was irresponsible! bleh!! why should I HAVE to be at this age.. I mean I just FORGOT to let her sign something and she has to increase more misery into my enough-miserable life!

third.. my-wannabe-friends just had to keep bumping into me and asked whats wrong with me when they can fucking clearly see it in my face!.. (I mean like.. cant I be wrong!?!? why right!? gee! leave me alone!)

fourth! bloody assembly had to be so dramatically LONG! and gosh.. I hate assemblies when im not in the mood for it! dumb ass teachers have to keep coming up and give their freaking LONG speech! ARGH!

fifth.. next week is MID YEAR exams! its now officially EXAMINATION time! HANNAH wake up! (yet.. still half dozing off with my current book called 'where rainbows end') I hate this! I mean.. cant we just drop those USELESS-yet-the-bloody-humans-think-its-useful subjects already!?!? I mean like.. as long as we know how to speak and read BM that's all! why do we need to write and.. BITCH SLAP those fools that made those rules! I hate BM! fuck Pn.Faezah in the arse hole!

sixth!!!! good news, church having a suppose-to-be-lunch-making-car-wash-but-now-it-its-lunch-only this Sunday! so its called fund raising lunch?! LOL and bad news is I cant make it?! BLOODY MARY man! I was looking FORWARD to this! and guess what?! I have a SPELL IT RIGHT competition to attend to?! what the!?!? I'm so fucking that competition right now?!!!! I'm going to have stage frights and just FUCK the first word! LoL if I got that right it must be God's WONDERFUL MIRACLE that is cast upon my beautiful SOUL! which in a freaking thousand years would only happen once!

seventh! what was I suppose to put in seven!? I don't really know.. but all I know is that I hate my life now! freaking idiotically hate it! and guess what.. IDIOTICALLY actually FREAKING exists! LOL!

just came back from Church Vocal Gathering.. LOL! yesterday we had a lot of humans.. but today only seven?! Yan Wen, Chern Ning, Brenda, Jared, David Ng, Chai and MOI! we only! but what the hell.. it was fun! released stress from school I guess! had fun! serious fun! CHAI was ENTERTAINING I guess.. hahaha! he actually sound like Wei Juin to me.. maybe I haven't seen him for quite some time I guess..

LOL I seriously LOVE Yan Wen's voice! so angelic! LORD! bless that soul! LOL she's blurr! really.. but damn nice la when her voice comes out! =) make me feel like I'm floating.. according to Chai.. her voice is very Airy.. LOL! Airy exists! (nah! at your face.. AIRY! haha) I think airy is the reason why I feel like I'm floating! LOL

and my voice (according to Chai) was choir-ish! LoL!! dat term or word doesn't exists on the other hand! LOL

so everything was fine as usual.. my sayang (David) came.. surprisingly! didn't know.. haha! LOL!

we sang till 10.30pm! so damn late! LOL.. then we left.. took a lift from Chai.. then the boys (my sayang, jared, Chern ning and Chai) went for YC! so good! me want too but got school! ISH! LOL.. my last YC with youth was like last year and was with HIM! WJ!! I miss him la! LOL

anyways.. I gotta sleep.. gee! I feel like dying now.. so saddening.. I miss HIM! not WJ but HIM! seriously..

PS: I'm a drama queen(according to Hazel and Hilda and Ben) LOL! ask me to cry on the spot I'd cry! seriously! I'm such a good and wonderful actress eh!?!? LOL

Love and sayang-ed by, Hannah