About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

no boundaries!!! ADAM LAMBERT is so mine! LOL

okay maybe he isn't mine..

so what?! he's not yours TOO! xD

I love the song! seriously.. I searched for the chords..

following some of the chords but changed a few because it sounds weird and its so hard to reach for my little fingers! LOL!

sounds OK I think.. =D

having Bio paper 1 and Add Math tomorrow! PHEW! next paper coming up will be PHYSICS..

slaughter me please!!!!!


 

oh.. LAST NIGHT I had this weird dream.. I was like the bionic woman.. I fight and got shot by the bullet
yet still alive kicking butts!

weirdest thing is my teacher was in it (ms.michelle!)
LOL!!!

I get to kick a fat dude's dick! LOL! he wanted to R**E me.. BLOODY idiot..

i can climb walls.. or u can say run or walk on walls..

I could do flips and some twist and turns! NICE dream..

but weird.. theres' monks too.. on my side of course! LOL!

the part I cant believe is.. me getting shot in the arm! I seriously woke up thinking I need to go to the hospital!

LOL!!!


 

weird day!

PS: yeah! IRELAND sounds fun Serene and seriously you really did volunteered yourself to pay for me! LOL!!! xD

Love, Hannah