About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

omg! so touching!!!

I love dogs! seriously!

I am still on my television.. waiting for my movie after nightline..

and I saw this news..

stating..

US: an injured dog on a highway was believed to be protected by another dog..

it was so touching..

there is this brown dog.. covered with blood on a highway..

then there is this other German shepherd dog protecting it.. even when the paramedics came..

and they finally got the injured dog in the ambulance.. the German Shepherd was running after the ambulance to the VET! omg!!

so freaking touching!

that is WHY I LOVE dogs! they have heart of GOLD! even more loving than us humans!

=)

PS: going facial tomorrow! can't wait!

PPS: 3 and a half down!!! 6 and a half more to go! yippee?!

LOVE, Hannah