About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, May 18, 2009

some random post, I guess!

okay.. this freaks me.. seriously!

H1N1 dah sampai Selangor already! OMG!

LOL.. Shu Ying: I'd be a serious LUCKY person to get that H1N1.. LOL out of the blue!

*sigh* I feel tired now! seriously!

I hate History! sucks!

still got another 2 more weeks to suffocate then later FRESH AIR people!!!

John: I am not in love.. I will not be in love unless someone special comes up and show me the meaning of love..

Shy: I increased your popularity by adding your name here! you should be happy already I didn't add your GIRLY picture! LOL

Darsyanah: LOL! no worries.. your life.. you make your decision ya? Love ya no matter what..

today I went to church as usual.

everything was okay.. so SAYANG.. LOL!

ehmm~ Uncle Yew Teck talked about 4 important things that we need to achieve in life which is attitude, integrity, hard work and discipline..

it was a nice topic but again.. TOO long.. LOL!

I remembered one thing he said.. was about a story..

an old woman went into a church one day.. she was smelly and dirty..

everyone looked at her and stared.. whispers filled the air..

she sat beside the vice president of the woman fellowship club..

the vice president wanted her to go away so much but she didn't make a sound because she didn't want to set a bad example to the congregation..

while the president was preaching everyone listened.. the old woman cried because it touched her so deeply.. the vice president was annoyed but yet just sat there didn't even bother to give the old woman a pat on the back..

and when the preach ended the president called out to those that wanted blessings so that she could pray for them..

and then the old woman went up.. the president listened to her problems or worries and gave her a hug..

now guess.. who missed out a blessing? is the old woman? the president? or the vice president..?

If you picked the vice president then you're right!

she didn't lose anything.. but she could gain something..

she has attitude but just the wrong one..

and I learned a very helpful lesson! that was one interesting talk..

=)

seriously..

i'm so tired! bleh!

pray for me! I don't want to die due to over-studying.. and wth?! me?!!? getting over-studying!? LOL!

xoxo, Hannah