About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

*i don't know what to say*

mad day! seriously! i think i may be going mad! =P OK..

i think i might die today! FUCK! i AM SO going to FAIL my accounts! i hate it! i hate accounts now!
its my first bloody time taking that paper and I'm failing it!? no... that can't be good, can it?
and not only that! it's my first bloody time not finishing my paper.. i mean usually even if i don't know anything i would write at least SOMETHING! but NO!! i left out so many questions! OH NO!
i could seriously kill myself (i actually am killing myself now.. I'm starving! haven't eaten since 7am! my stomach is filled with amino acids? is that right? OK now i suck in BIO too! FUCK!)
my so called 'independence' day would now mean the time of my death!
i can't believe this! even Chalani said she never seen me stressed up in my life before.. i mean i do but its her first time seeing me in that condition!
GREAT! i ruined my paper people! and to that idiot bitch i think you are laughing at your seat so hard but fart off! i'll do better next paper! YOU SEE!!

now.. chill hannah! chill!!!!! don't ruin your day.. (it has already been ruined! seeing her acting all so good! FUCK!) OK this ain't working! who cares?!
yesterday i did a noble thing after my favorite show!
FINE.. it wasn't at first..

Hilda and I were screaming on top of our voices because she started it! she asked me a thousand and one times to call my parents.. and i said no since they will be back tomorrow! and she kept ANNOYING my ass! *pissed* so i asked her why she want to call our parents.. then she said because she got a fucking A in her whocareswhatpaper! what the fish! i mean like.. when i was at her age.. getting an A actually won't help.. i mean i got like PERFECT SCORE also i don't bother telling my parents! and she got like 94% only and wants to celebrate!? GREAT! what a life! such a small matter and she wants to call my parents from HERE to the Philipines! i think she's crazy.. then we started arguing.. and i said some bad things bout her.. ok not really bad things but MEAN things.. LOL! but that isn't the noble part.. so after screaming at her i just went for a shower to chill off.. then its like a small voice talking to me.. telling me a different way of approaching her.. so after taking a bath.. she was fighting with Ben (ok.. so now u get the idea! she's the fight-picker!) so i stopped them in a cool way.. i looked her in the eyes and told her off softlty and kindly.. and said that i was sorry for what i said to her.. then i saw tears actually rolling from her eyes! (it worked!) that proves! violence won't work! she needs soft spoken humans (like me!) to approach her! and seriously! she did cry after that! i mean i was so.. ANGELIC! LoL! so that was the noble thing i did.. =P

now.. all i want to do is just to sit and wag my feet and read my shopaholic books! go through the holidays peace and quietly! can't wait till dad n mum to get back.. i'd kill for tomorrow to come earlier! but i need to patient! let's wait! =) i miss them so much! MUAHHH! i'll jump on my dad and hug him! and kiss my mum! YEAH! that's what i'll do.. then i want to see what they got for me! HEHE! i love them when they go some where far and bring goodies home! yeah! love them!

PS: maybe being soft and gentle ain't such a bad thing after all!
LOVE, Hannah