About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

have you ever wondered?

I'm mentioning about fairy tales!

yeah! those fairy tales that always have 'live happily ever after'..

I want those! I seriously want those..

I thought about it today.. day dreaming you can say.. no mood for studies at all.. felt sleepy and on top of the clouds..

okay.. so I was thinking..

life.. its your book.. your story.. your creation!

you decide on what you want, on what you do, on how you react..

it changes everything in a wink of an eye with those decisions..

some people might say God is writing your life.. yes.. its true.. but you have to figure it out.. you have to find your way through these stories..

=)

I wish my story will be full of ups and downs! but I hope its mostly up!

LOL

I would want a prince charming.. no matter if he's hot or not.. as long as there's a sparkle between us..

and we'd hold hands under the moonlight sky and have a stroll on the beach..

haha! and I want the ending to be sweet and romantic..

LOL! not sexually of course!

*sigh*

sometimes fairy tales don't have to always be innocently good right? mine has all bad and good.. so mine is different than Cinderella.. of course I wont be her..

nor would I be sleeping beauty..

I wish I'd be like the mermaid.. swim freely in the ocean wide! =D

swimming is my utter most hobby ever! I love it.. I can twirl and twist.. swim freely and don't have to care what others think..

xD

but I think the part where she wants to turn humans is just unreasonable! its.. dumb! I mean.. she has the life I want and she wants legs?! LOL

=D

I guess humans are always unsatisfied with what they have..

went for jog with my dad.. had a talk to him bout my ambition..

he knocked down my mum being an air hostess and she is regretting for listening to him then..

but NO!
I am not letting him knock me down like what he did to my mum..

I want to be an air hostess!

I love being an air hostess and always wanted to since young!

so I am going to fulfill my dreams even if he don't let me!

hmph! my mum is on my side on this so he cant do anything!!

I pity my mum.. my dad should know he is a lucky man having a wife like my mum!

she does everything for him.. she sacrifices everything and he!!!! ish!

I don't care.. when I grow up, half of my salary will be kept with my mum! she deserves it! MUAHH!

ok.. back to reality.. I have a lot of homeworks that need to be hand in!

I have RUMUSAN, KARANGAN, KOMSAS, LITERATURE, MATHS, ESSAYS! ahhh! oh no! what shall I do..

I know! play my guitar! MUAHAHHAHA!

I hate school! geez

punish me! kill me.. who cares?

as long as I m happy.. LOL!

oh.. I learned a song already! The Climb by Miley Cyrus.. nice song! want to hear it? HAHA..

ok I gotta go..

there's a Paris Hilton movie up next! house of wax I suppose!

PS: I told u my secret.. I trust u lo! haha.. have fun reading! =D

love Hannah..