About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, April 27, 2009

what do I see in him?

hmmm~ it's a hard question..

he's not good looking but his heart is..

I know I usually spot hot guys and all but doesn't mean I have to like them!

i see his heart I guess..

he has this character where I think its very hard to find in this world.

he would be there for me.. and cheer me up..

he makes me laugh all the time.. okay not ALL the time but we do often..

I crave for his presence when I miss him.. and when he's absent.

that feeling makes me count the days of when was the last time I've seen him and when I would be seeing him again..

he gives my heart a tangling feeling when he's near or he just smiles at me..

whenever I see him I feel like the dark clouds just disappeared and rainbows appear..

he's rude at times but I don't blame him, guys nature.. LOL!

but that's a part of him.. and HE is the one I like so I should accept the whole package! =)

but some people say I am liking him for the wrong reasons..

its maybe because he knows the way to a woman's heart that's why I would like him..

and they say that he would not like me.. he's just being a friend and I'm thinking too much..

am i?

I don't know..

all I know and all I want to know is that he will be around to make me happy and to make me feel in love..

I am crazy aren't i? LOL!

I wish I can tell him this but.. I think he's heart has her.. every he has a her! why? and the her wouldn't be me!

sigh.. never mind..

as long as I just don't be madly in love I would be alright..

just want to tell you guys what I see in him..

=)

love, Hannah