About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

a typical Saturday! not exactly but it was.. *unexplainable*

*sigh*

woke up by my mum twice this morning..

BLEH!! head ache much..

anyways.. went for breakfast with parents..

then later they drop me off to st.thomas to see the sketch..

but I had other plans..

I got to go to MEGA for a fairwell party but sadly.. I took a few pictures with teacher only because Mei Chee and Alisson called to rush Chalani and I for the sketch practice..

bleh..

nevermind.. I have facebook to connect with teacher! right?

so we were there..

soul-less! haha~

I was just reading and mind was wandering everywhere..

wasn't suppose to do anything.. sad!

Chalani kept asking me to go off with her to MEGA again.. because she was bored.. but I was lazy.. sorry!

anyways.. she had something to do with the sketch why not work things out?

geez.. its sort of hard to work with her cos she's so shy bout boys!

blehhh~

seriously!!!

after everything.. I had to eat again.. before I get stomach cramp..

so we all get together in HAPPY TOGETHER and ate lunch..

…. long story… don't want to elaborate..

mmmm~

went back to office and pick hazel up with mum..

went grocery shopping..

saw a guy that kept staring at me..

and I guess his just as bored as I am stuck with my mum and sis..

haha!

so.. ya..

I snapped pics!

oh.. we were in NIRWANA.. *I think that's how it's spelled! LoL

came back.. and woosh! here I am..

chatting with eddy..

and playing Farm Town in Facebook..

=)

I love him.. I love him.. I just simply adore him!! =)

not sure why.. but.. I guess.. it's just him that makes him sparkle!

I want to write a poem.. but gosh.. don't want la.. later my buddies laugh pulak! haha~

love ya'll!

I'm full of love today!

=D

I want to exercise now.. ciao~

love, hannah