About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, April 10, 2009

3rd day of plain TORTURE!

wanted to wake up at 4am but my brain was so blurr and dizzy,

so I set my alarms to 5am and when I awoke again..

I decided to wake up at 5.30am..

then later I decided to fail my tests! LOL

reached school and went to the ladies..

don't really know what to do?!

brain wasn't working right.. even if I held the book it cant go in my coconut! LOL

then it was the time..

I held the paper on my palms.. and instantly I thought to myself..

"die la Hannah.. u r dead! before daddy sees your result.. u better run away from home! LOL"

once I open the test paper I was yawning and sneezing my brains out!

I cant concentrate! I don't know what to do!?!??! or how to do it!

geez~ NEVERMIND.. its just the starting of form4!

haha.. I don't even want to think about it!

next was Math paper! got a few last minute tips and sat for my paper..

it wasn't hard.. it was just normal.. at least I could concentrate in Maths..

I finished it after 1 hour.. had half an hour more to sleep! LOL

so tired!

after school.. said bye to R! she is moving to SABS! woosh~

didn't take her 1 month to suffer here.. and she's moving? hmmm~ I guess she got the hints!

LOL! anyways.. I didn't know SEETHA would read my blog! hey! LOL

oh ya! I'm starting my first guitar lesson on the 21st of April!

cant wait!

=P

PS: I want to be a siren! haha..

xoxo..

Hannah