About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

went to church today! =DDDD

woke up damn early today..

turned to my right to check the time it was only 7am and my maid left the door open and off-ed my air-conditioner just because I asked her to wake me up!

what the hell?

saw my brother and sayang-ed him because it is his birthday today! wahaha.. happy birthday u silly boy! you're 12 now! so fast!

anyways.. I snapped a few pictures with him before going to church..

I was psyched out for going to church because I have to lead the praise hand worship and gosh.. without Brenda I am dead!

she went off for camp and this is my darn first time doing all the songs!

I didn't even practice! oh no!

how?

don't care..

went to church.. sort of formal..

haha~

then we started off by hazel leading.. and ya.. we sang and worshipped then I went up the stage and do the praise hands.. saw Joshua came in.. LOL! long time didn't see him..

=)

gosh I can feel my leg shaking a bit at the start but later on I was alright..

nothing wrong.. just a bit of mistakes but ya I did okay.. =)

I get to see people from the stage! I saw PATRICK! wahaha

we got anointing from Pastor-whoever and woosh I lie on the floor seeing fire or shadows in the darkness of my eyes..

I woke up and ya.. cool! wana do again but nah.. floor too dirty..

=)

went for youth.. yan wen cant stay cos she had a friend over at her house so.. bye yan wen!

had new friends in Youth today.. don't know how to spell their names though.. sorry A and J.. haha~ I know their initials only..

we talked about friendships today in youth.. LOL!

then we discussed bout the BBQ.. sigh.. I cant go! I'm going KL! boohoo!!!

they are having sleep over too! yerrr.. NO!!! I want to sleep over too! =(

sigh.. sigh.. sigh..!!!!

I have to be in KL to be with my grand ma.. pity her.. all alone..

=)

so look at the brighter side..

I can go SHOPPING! weehee~ might buy a guitar and books too!

=)

I love me..

and him!

and all of u!

Happy Birthday Benjamin! I love you.. okay la.. not much but ya! muahhh~

PS: I saw him.. he saw me.. he's hot.. I'm hot.. nice~ LOL!

love, hannah