About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

today was a gloomy day!

we had 4 free periods.. nice?

English and Chemistry teacher wasn't around.. so 4 freaking periods!! *yay*

due to my dumbness.. I thought it was suppose to be good news..

but sadly no.. shocked? ya.. me too!

it was so freaking boring! and we had assignments from teacher!

I have to hand In my English file but i feel so lazy!

I haven't even completed my file yet how to hand it in? geez~

had lunch with Darsyi! yay.. and I thought I woudn't have lunch with her this whole year, ever!!

LOL!! we were SO close last year.. but sadly humans are grabbing her away from me!!!

anyways.. I think I'll survive without her? =( miss ya buddy!!!

I thought I get to see him.. but no.. no sign of him anywhere! *sigh*

went to Yamaha for my guitar lessons.. I passed my test.. but now I have new ones!

3 somemore! haha.. was suppose to be 2 only but I think I can manage 3 right?

I almost killed my wrist.. held the guitar wrongly.. =P

for once I thought I will lose my hand.. damn pain!!

oh ya.. my new tests are.. London bridge, Clementine and Lemon tree.. LOL!

yesterday I had lunch with my mum, hazel, Arthur and a hot guy!

he's name is Jonathan WONG! (mind you ally! LOL!)

he's actually wei shan's uncle but only a decade away from me! aiks.. uncle? LOL!

he owns a company! (media) at his age! how cool is that? and he's hot! LOL! smoking I should say.. haha

he's not seeing anyone though LOL..

no.. don't get this the wrong way..

I don't think I will see myself as his youknowwho.. and even if we had a connection I don't think I will choose him cos I have my heart owned by someone already! LOL!

=DD all smiles!

I miss so many humans! don't know why!

wei juin.. he's in UK! studying I guess.. =D he's one of my 'brother' I once and may be now *ahem* him.. think of him once or twice.. he's cool I guess.. =D

and Daniel, not meng wai (mind you serene!).. Daniel from Ralpha! miss him.. he's so cute! =D hugs!

serene and edeline! muahh to you both!!! =D

and last but not least my grand dad that is up there.. I hope he's alright.. how can he be not? LOL he may be guiding me daily I suppose..

wait! I miss him too! =(

ok I gotta go.. tuition awaits its queen.. xDDD

PS: I miss you loads!!
Alisson.. its not all that love-y.. its typical teenage romance.. haha! and mathilda.. don't be such an aunty ya? MUAH!

Love, Hannah