About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

the tree and I..

I was staring out the window one day..

and 'it' catches my attention..

'it' made me took pity of how 'it' looks..

this 'it' is wilting

'it' looks lonely

this 'it' is a tree..

I went down and asked the tree

"hey Mr. tree, why do u look so upset?"

it replied "I look upset because my 'happiness' had left me,

I feel lonely, I feel cold and I'm now waiting for my death bed"

I was shocked and said "where has your 'happiness' went?"

it teared for a moment and replied me..

"I don't know but I would do anything to get 'it' back!

Unfortunately my friend, I am JUST a tree.

a tree that will always be standing here waiting.. until my very last breath"

"what can I do to help 'you' get back your 'happiness'?"


*3 months later*

I stand at the very same position 3 months ago

staring down at the tree..

'it' looked happy now..

'it' has found its 'happiness' back..

and I helped it..

I gave 'it' its happiness..

but I stood there asking myself..

If I were to be the tree..

"who would be the kind person

to help me find my 'happiness'?"

-the end-


 

created by Hannah.. 8th of April 2009.. 6.59pm

PS: I got this idea while I was in my garden looking up at the big ol'tree in front of my house.. =)

xoxo