About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, April 20, 2009

hate him hate her! love me and love us!

I cant believe Richie is helping him.. my all time favorite cousin is helping him! ISH!

who helps the devil when its obvious? I don't get it!

I have a hunch that that bitch cast a spell on my grand dad and my cousin!

what the hell?!?!

*sigh* never mind!

dun wana give a damn!

anyways.. I feel much lighter now if I look at the bright side!

I have a family (sort of), friends to support me, money to satisfy my life.. and ya! great.. that's all I need!

I found my old pictures.. so cute!

I have big eyes, puffy cheeks, black hair.. OmG! I looked so cute!

I wanted to pinch myself..

I was so photogenic then.. hehehe~

anyways.. life can be so interesting if you see it from a different angle..

enjoy life because life is short..

and when its over at least you will be satisfied!

=D don't give a damn bout small matters.. it only whitens your hair!

hahaha!

ciao~

hannah