About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

choir competition

SABS won.. seriously!
=D i'm so happy for them..
they deserve it though (PS: hui shun.. i'm not talking bout u! hahaha)
i'm so sorry for Alor Akar.. they did well too and we didnt see it coming as well..
MGSS got number 2 and Alor Akar got number 3..
i'm sure SABS will make PAHANG proud so wth?
MGSS and SABS only have 2 points difference.. HAHA!
thats hillarious.. maybe they are better in voise quality because they have BASE and that they are louder.. =D
we did our best and i'm satisfied with that already..
anyways.. in my eyes MGSS will always be number 1! =D
xoxo..
Hannah..