About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, April 6, 2009

out of the blue?

I hate school now! seriously!

everyone is being so fake! bloody shit~

why is everyone being so annoying lately.. I mean..


*meditating*… ohmmmm… ohmmmmm~

I hate and I repeat.. I HATE SCHOOL

I miss G class.. I miss Alya.. I miss Shy! I miss every human that has been true to me since ever!



PS: I have more than 500 days left in being here in MGSS! wow.. I cant wait till it becomes zero! seriously!!!!!!!


I hate her and her and her! and more hers! and may I add? HIM as well!


PS: john.. I like the way u play ur guitar.. soothes my brain! haha.. ok fine.. my heart as well.. nice~


PS: yes.. i deleted most of my sentences from this post.. sorry

Loved and hated by,

Hannah