About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

2nd day of EXAM! nah.. just a test!

this time I am not THAT hardworking to wake up EARLY in the morning..

eyes was so SO heavy..

I didn't drink coffee either..

blah.. felt so EXHAUSTED and restless!

anyways.. went to school and had my first paper which was English.. it was okay.. not hard not easy.. just nice.. wanted to sleep but my nose kept running! LOL

then after English there was Chinese papers so I left the class and ask my chemistry teacher to teach me.. and a few friends as well..

she taught us from head to toe.. and I could answer a few questions during the test! it wasn't as 'yippee' as yesterday but I felt good..

oh no! having PHYSICS tomorrow! aiks.. I feel so tired I don't even want to go for tuition tonight! blah! help..

PS: thanks JOHN for the treat.. had Happy Meal in MCD! LOL.. bought the slumdog millionaire! cant wait to watch it!

love.. HANNAH