About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i'm not that emo ok?

LoL.. get the post title? lalala~
i'm not.. i repeat, NOT emo.. i'm just being me..
i'm still me.. u may not see this part of me as often but its still me! what the..
anyways.. i dun wana care bout those sad thingys cos they makes my eyes puffy and i will look ugly!
oh.. talking bout ugly i have rashes all over my chest! so itchy! let's hope no one notices it..
i have rashes because of the red wine i drank last night.. must remind myself.. not to drink wine fastly! have to slowly sip! what the hell?!??!?
just came back from guitar lessons! i learned chords A and E7 for a song called Mary had a little lamb! LOL!
nice la.. the jie jie that is teaching me is called Erlin.. =) she's nice..
got to admit.. it ain't as easy as piano! LoL
hmmmm~ still got what i can post?
oh.. Mei Chee and Marina made me the MC for IU night.. geez~ i'm honoured..
brace yourselves! i might blow off the whole ballroom! =P
erm.. i guess thats all i can post for now..
PS: can i borrow anyones guitar before i get mine next next week!??!? arhhhh!

LOVE
Hannah