About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Love is pure!

I know I'm young and all to know the FULL meaning of LOVE..

but I know.. with love, nothing else really matters..

not only that, love also means that you would sacrifice anything for the one you love..

time, money, blings, etc doesn't really have any rank close enough to be compared with love!

love is pure, love is gentle, love is everything that we don't own!

but love for me now, is cruel! it is evil.. it changes my life! it changes my thinking of a person!

HE is leaving me! I just got the news! HE is leaving us all! HE is leaving because of HER!

HE is thrice HER age and HE accepts that!? my heart is smashed..

I want to grab a knife and find HER to dissect her and chop of her heart and throw it into the sand and let it burn!!!

SHE stole HIM away from me.. how can SHE?! doesn't SHE have a clue that HE has a family already?!

a once happy family!!!! and now it is breaking apart because of HER! that idiot! that MOTHER FUCKING AND SUCKING ASS HOLE!

it is a SIN! its sinning! I'm 100% sure that all religion teaches that we shouldn't have any adultery! right??

this is breaking the law! the law of Christianity! and my family rules!

I just bitten my lip.. guess what? it doesn't hurt!! it doesn't hurt as much as my heart is right now! even if I slice my self into pieces I don't think I'd yell!

I want a hug from the OLD HIM that I've known since my first day old! I want to hear from HIM " happy april fools day!"

but it might take a thousand years' miracle to bring HIM to say that!

this incident happened last year already but I just found out today! everyone in Kuantan that knows HIM already known it but I don't!

and we call ourselves a FAMILY!??! how can this be?!

"no place to go, nobody's home.." this song is playing in my mind now.. "she's lost inside, lost inside.." Avril Lavigne's Nobody's home

I just saw him this afternoon! he looked the same! the same old him that I've known for 15 years! but its just an act! he has been acting that way since last year! I cant believe, I STILL cant believe this is happening!

out of all guilty humans out there, why me Oh Lord?! what did I do to deserve this???

I need a hug.. I need someone to help me run away from this situation right now!

where are you when I need you!? online now!!! I want to talk to you!!! where are you!??!?!

maybe Facebook is right! maybe I might die by committing suicide?

my eyes are empty.. no more tears can possibly come out from my eyes! its now puffy and I look ugly!

I pray with my whole heart now that a miracle would happen! maybe that bitch cast a spell on HIM.. please OH LORD let him come to senses!

hey you.. I love you for being there for me when I called.. you are the only soul that knows this from me.. the best of friends! I only wish that you would be here so that I could run to you and ask for a hug! I want to cry on your shoulder! but anyways.. thanks for the advice but I think studying would only make me more frustrated! once again, thanks and love ya!

PS: if anyone is kind enough.. do give me a hug? I seriously need one!

cried.. very emo now..

Hannah~