About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

love + hate = LOVE today!

actually I hated today a lot!

I think I'd fail my add math! even if I get 10% I'd be happy already?

geez.. that teacher just want to torture us!

anyways.. dun care..

my mood Is so UP now.. LoL

after school went to church for EASTER sketch practice..

sort of sleepy but got it through anyways.

Richie, Jerome and I were in it and Wei Han is the producer? LoL

after the practice Wei Han drove me home..

LOL! I distracted him a bit while he drove.. then when we almost hit a bump he shouted like a GIRL!

haha.. so funny! I kept laughing..

LOL!

ok.. after everything..

I watched SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE with Hazel and Tina..

OMG! I am in love..

haha.. that guy in it.. (Dev Patel aka Jamal in the movie) was HOT! I mean.. IS HOT!

I'm melting! seriously..

I cant take my eyes off him!

some one! I need CPR.. out of oxygen!

geez!

anyways..i want to fly to INDIA!

I'm FLYING to INDIA!

I'm going to FIND him! and kiss him (even if it loses my lips-virginity!) OMG! he maybe is mi Corazon!??!?

PS: I love him.. I love him.. I love him!!!!!! and I miss u! =(


LOVE and MISSED by

Hannah