About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my heartfelt apologies..

is my topic used the right way? LoL

anyways.. I'm saying this to those that I once hate.. ok.. maybe it was just yesterday I hated u but anyways I'm taking it all back..

what have I become? I'm so sorry~ seriously!

I take back all that I have said about you..

=) I want to start it all over again.. I'm giving myself a second chance to be a good friend.. haha..

anyways..


 

I had my EXAM today! aiks..

I woke up at 4am! can u believe that!? LoL.. u have to! I set 3 alarms under my pillow and all blow at the same time! geez~ I thought I was deaf for a second there! LoL

so once I was awake I quickly jumped off the bed so that I wont fall asleep again..

I switched on the laptop for songs! I cant possibly STUDY without songs! LoL..

so I cooked maggi mee.. and later made a cup of coffee
(wow! I actually drank coffee! I usually don't! seldom! unless I share.. LOL!)

ate and study history! woosh~ I find form 4 history better than those past years history! because I'm learning about other countries' history and its tres interesting! u know why I hate our country's history? because there isn't VICTORY! blehh~ useless!

anyways I studied and when it was 6.20am I woke up my siblings and got ready for school!

did BM paper first! it was.. hmmm~ ok I guess?

then time for history! I was shaking! literally!!! once I opened the paper I instantly answered them without any doubts
but that was the objective ones only! LOL when I turn for the structured ones, woosh!
I was blown away.. I think I managed to answer more than half of the structured plus the essay so I think I wont get an F? LOL!

moral was the other paper and the last paper for today! woosh! I hate moral.. I think I shot more than 3 quarter of the paper! =P maybe I'd flunk it maybe I wont? depends! LOL! I really wish I wont flunk it because I'm a fully moral-ed human! LOL!

today went well.. talked to humans that I once dislike and ya.. no hard feelings and all.. =D

tomorrow I'm having English and Chemistry paper! bleh~ SMS! which stands for save my soul!

PS: I'm picking up guitar lessons! LOL! dad's promised to buy a real cool guitar.. mum allows me to BLING it up! mathilda! I need your help! LOL!

PS: Arthur is having his surgery tomorrow.. hope everything works out well! =D

PS: St.Thomas starting their exams tomorrow! GOOD LUCK!

love

Hannah