About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, April 17, 2009

OMG.. so long havent update?

i seriously have to get a grip!
online almost everyday but yet havent touch my blog?
aiks.. my lil darling blog, i'm sorry..
'=P
this past few days i have been playing scrabble with Darsyanah and Alisson..
practising for the competition.. and i also have been reading the oxford dictionary for the SIR competition!
i have so much in mind now..
i'm joining the Nie Star magazine thing as well..
wow!
anyways who cares?
i am trying my very best to cope with school, studies and activities!
i'm gaining weight!
i'm losing hair????
watever!
the conclusion is.. I'M SERIOUSLY HAVING A HARD TIME!
i have to organize..'
i need an assistant!
any humans need money come find me!
i have TONNES of job for u to do! haha..
oh no!!
i'm starting guitar lessons next week!
can't wait.. wee hee..
PS: i cant believe Alisson remembers our tiny tots days! i'm SO going to find those pics!!!
love and apologised..
Hannah