About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

tomorrow..

time flies is all i can say for now.. not that it is a bad thing..
all the memories will be kept in my heart safely and soundly..
those days in the camp really made me who i am now..
you can say i've turned into a bad person or a good person but for all i care is that i am enjoying what i have now in my hands before time takes it all away..
i have less than 24hours for tomorrow's CHOIR COMPETITION!
wow.. we have been practising our ass off (not comparing with SABS!) and finally the time is now!
i can't wait! even if we lose i think we will all have a smile on our face no matter what because we did our best..
oh YA.. debaters (MGSS & St. Thomas) good luck to you guys! i'm sure you guys will do it with grace (LOL!)
and public speakers GOOD luck to u too even if you don't need them..
CHOIR! lets all do our best and not regret it! i have faith that we will throw our all! =D

xoxo..
Hannah..
PS: darsyi.. that key chain was LOVELY! mind the pink.. LOL.. seriously.. (*clears throat*) haha..
SABS and Alor Akar.. here we (MGSS) come! =D