About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

does it make a difference?

during Earth Hour.. my family and I hang out in my parents room and watched TV and all lights were off!

seriously! all the lights.. from the porch to the spot lights at the back and the front!

LOL.. damn dark and eerie..

we spent half an hour watching then later my dad decided to go for a ride around housing areas to see what humans were doing during Earth Hour..

in my area it was dark..

when we went further many houses were bright!

especially those rich idiots! so inhuman! everyone is dong their part! but YOU! bloody shit heads!

except one dear DATO', he did his part.. how cool!

i was proud for one thing is for sure! my family in Kuantan did their part! my uncle went over to his in-laws to spend their family time outside the house chit chatting and eating nuts..

so nice! later we went to Aunty Yvonne's house to help her out with her packing..

then time for us to hit back home..

had ice-cream too!

LoL

anyways.. I like the idea of having Earth Hour.. but having the idea of using candles didn't make much different of having global warming! LOL

but at least there's actions!

=)


 

PS: I finished Alisson's book d.. reading a new one called Spin Control..

Ciao~