About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

… random dumb and useless me!...

it was BORING
being
LOCKED up in school!

and in the same time it was very tiring! having choir every day! YOUCH! tuitions made my life even WORST!


 

talking about tuitions! yesterday (Friday) I had Chemistry tuition with Arthur in Mr.Chen's house..

usually after tuition I'd walk with him back to housing area so that it will be easier for my mum to pick me up.

then on every usual Fridays' there will be a night market around his area. so we will stop by and buy snacks to chew on.

and yesterday was one chaos! LOL purchased TOO much food
that we had to deal with our books, pencil cases, and THE FOOD!

we had to eat and walk at the same time! that was hard you know? haha.. it was hilarious!

so we ate like we wont be having our dinner! I was so full! LOL!

ok.. now back to school!

on Thursday we had Chemistry class. so we attended it as usual. thought it would be boring because we should be doing an experiment but teacher wouldn't allow because the day before she wanted to do the experiment for us to see but that idiot Add Maths teacher wouldn't leave the class room! THAT BITCH!

so we thought there wont be any experiment and just went for class.. but we forced teacher till she finally said OK! OH ya.. did I tell u? that the experiment had to do with BOMB! muahaha~

we used sodium and a basin of water.. so we surrounded teacher.. we cant do the experiment because it was WAY too dangerous!

teacher took a little chunk of sodium and chuck it into the basin and it floated here and there.. no EXPLOSION!

then we asked her to put a second piece and a bigger one! so she did.. we didn't know what would happen next though!

when she chuck the second piece in it was as usual, no explosion! LOL..

then the sodium piece got stuck on the side of the basin so I held the basin and shook the water till it evaporates but all of a sudden! BOOM! it was so huge the explosion that it almost hit Maryam's face! so scary! we all ran far away.. then they looked at me and said next time if there would be any experiment like this I had to STAY far! hahaha.. how evil.. I didn't know la ok?!? geez~

choir..

woosh! it was awesome! but tiring! we had to sing and sing.. and my jaws hurt from smiling all the time! argh~ how painful!

but no pain no gain!! hehehe~ we have to beat every team! we need to be the champion this year!

I swear I'd do my best but the rest?

Chalani

you know what she told me during a boring lesson? "why shit it and waste it when you can vomit and taste it?!" what the F***!

Rachel

how I wish she knew that most of our choir members and classmates dislike her.. I do at a certain point!

I want to tell her so that she would change a little bit.. SIGH! what should I do!?

we don't like your acting cute thingy! we don't like you acting innocent when you ARE 101% NOT!

I don't like you lying! I remembered you telling me, Chalani and Sonia that you have a boyfriend! and now you said u don't have one at all!?

your lies are getting huge! remember this.. you still have time to fix up what u had created! =D


 

anyways.. I oughta go now.. I have to make a Mother's day script.. =P

ciao senioritas' and seniors~~ =D

PS: I was grounded by my mum that I have to stay away from the lappy! =( how sad..

don't ask me why I cant online kay? I guess you got it now.. LOL