About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

tired exhausted and DEHYDRATED!

I survived school without being murdered by evil teachers! hehe..

guess why? I guess u got the right answer! yes!! its because I didn't touch any of my assignments and I really mean TOUCH! LOL

assembly was a mess! so SEMPIT! cant the prefects make a bigger space in between!?!?! geez..

teachers were like aliens up the stage yapping and yapping and I almost dozed off! LOL

went to class.. lame lessons! I hate MATHS right now thanks to the teacher..

HATE HATE BM! I practically hate every single subject on my list now! haha!

anyways.. borrowed a book from Alisson to help me release my TENSIONS! LOL! its called CUPIDITY!

after school went to SIN LOCK for lunch with Rachel!

geez.. if only Julius hadn't finish THAT early I wouldn't have any debts with him anymore! LOL

got teased by JOHN and ARTHUR! such friends!

I ate rice + cabbage + egg!

went for choir.. totally sucked! *sigh*.. It would take a miracle for us to win with such OHM! lOl..

I really wish that we could do our best even if we don't win! *sigh* no one is cooperating at all!

then went for Accounts tuition! damn tired.. felt like sleeping.. didn't get much rest since the camp..! LOL

I am starting to hate Accounts because I'm getting blurred and blurrier! *shakes head*

went home and ate until I bloated!

took a bath and guess what!? I studied! shocked?! LOL..

I did accounts since I really want to learn it I got to have the spirit to love it! so I did all the work and did some exercises in the book.

now blogging..

and waiting for people to chat with me! hehe~

toodles~~~