About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

translate of SPANISH??

Mi amor por tí es grande como las montañas. Mi deseo es estar contigo. Tú es mi amor, mi corazón, mi alma. Tú es el sol de mi vida. Tú es la mas talentosa. Tús pelos son suavectios como algodón. Quiero que me ames. Tú es muy guapa. Te amo como me ames a mi. Estoy loco por tí, (name).


 

means..


 

My love for you is as great as a montain. My wish is for you and I to be together. You are my love, my heart, my soul. Tu estás el sol de mi vida. Tu es el más talentoso. Your hair is as soft as cotton. I want you to love me. You are very handsome. I love you as much as you love me. I am crazy for you, (name).


 

PS: i want to tell u this but then my mouth is sealed.. haha! anyways.. I'll update bout my camp! damn nice!! hehe..