About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I’m not ready yet! or I just don’t want it!

I think history maybe repeating itself!

do u know Hannah that is in the bible? the one that wishes to have a son?

ya.. but for me is wishing for more friends (boys)
since I entered MGS..

last time when I was in primary I socialize with both girls and boys but now girls only so I wished hard for that..

and when now I have just the right amount.. it keeps growing and growing! LOL

and the way it grows makes my life complicated!

I don't want a relationship!
my resolution isn't meant to be broken
(to hazel!)..

its suppose to guide me and to tell myself to obey and to set my mind straight to what I want to do!

I just want friends! not a relationship! I'm planning not to have any until I reach a certain age!

I was flirting! not in love.. I admit.. but how should I put it in words to tell u? you're heart would be crushed!

*sigh* sometimes wishes DO have limits!

oh do tell me what to do?!

love hannah~