About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, March 9, 2009

my medical check up in Dr. HEW’s clinic

LOL.. don't be shocked! he's a good doctor, really!

it's the rumors that make him sound bad only..

and the meaning of rumors are BAD and not true ones!

LOL! he's a really funny guy.. I don't know why is everyone so scared of him?

ok. so lets get straight to the topic..

went to the clinic and WHOA! to my shock so many humans!

LOL! so I have to wait! I hate waiting in clinics.. ish!

aunty sally as usual was rushing in to dr.HEW's office and to the counter (and so on)

i waited and waited.. until it was my turn.. excited..

LOL! oh ya.. have I told u? that I was there to get my medical check up for the camp.. LOL.. I'm not sick so don't cha worry! =)

hmmm~ ok.. so when I went in he was like "HANNAH! what brings you here?!" and I was like.. hahahaha~

his voice was damn loud! I guess the few shops beside his clinic could even hear him.. LOL

so I told him and he was like "oh.. OK den.."

he started with my pulse rate then my blood pressure. to my surprise I had bad blood pressure.. not that bad but going there..

so we continued by aunty sally ushering me to the bed and ask me to strip! LOL..

*shocked!* I WAS LIKE WHAT???!?! not giving you the details what he did to me.. it was just checking! so.. no worries..

I kept laughing because it was ticklish! hahaha! he laughed and aunty sally laughed too!

what the.. =="

he told me that I'm abnormal! he can't feel my femoral pulse! LOL! evil grins~

and ya.. I'm normal! ok.. maybe not THAT normal.. LOL

anyways.. I cant wait for the camp! really!!!

to u people out there that has negative thoughts about DR.HEW, u guys are damn ass blind! LOL

PS: I wonder why is everyone reading my blog?? LOL I want it to be private.. =="

LOVE, HANNAH