About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I cooked and it was a success?!!?!? lol…….

yesterday which is a Saturday, I cooked hamburger for my whole family plus Arthur. LOL!

it was around 4++pm since I came back from tuition. we (mum, hazel and I) went shopping for the ingredients.. LOL! so excited.. I grabbed almost everything.. =D

then after shopping we picked Arthur up because Hazel and Arthur wanted to jog.

so we went home and I changed into my jogging suit which is just a damn shirt and a pair of short pants. LOL

I had plenty of time so Hilda and I jogged in the old taman Gelora. jogged and jogged until she had no energy we went to the beach and took pictures with the MP4 I brought along. here are some pics. =D























let the pictures explain everything to u.. LOL!

then when we reached home I had to START cooking already.. GOSH

if not dinner wud be damn ass late..

so I worked myself by chopping the lettuce and asked Hilda to help me..

she's such a darl at times..

so I fried the patties and everything.. (ain't giving u details.. =D recipe is mine! =P)

anyways the cooking was a mess but finally it was perfect! thank goodness I'm not cleaning the kitchen! BWAHAHAHA..

luuuuurrrrrvvvveeee TINA jie jie for cleaning up the mess I made.. some pics here to show u how nice my cooking is! kakaka..









frying the patties….. =D






the vege's section.. =D









HILDA TOOK me frying patties..






VOILA!









my hamburger.. half bitten by ME! lol…. yummy??


priceless burgers! made by MOI! =DDD feel damn happy.. now only I realize that ur own cookings are sweeter than others.. MUAHAHAHA.. JOHN: its' yummier than ZINGER BURGER! =PPP


LOVE, HANNAH..

P/S: what in the blue moon is PS?!!?!?